Back to Blog
Meet the New O&H
Otis & Henry’s® is sporting a new look... pun intended. We’ve combined our relaxed, casual dining atmosphere with the upbeat buzz of a neighborhood sports bar. Now, you can head over from the casino tables or drive over anytime for laid-back fun and an always festive vibe.
Best of all, we’ve kept all your favorites on the menu but added in some special twists. Now, you can order them from your table or at the bar, alongside a pitcher of ice cold beer or one of our mixologist’s creative cocktails.
Ask locals, and they’ll tell you that they come for friendly service and for what they call “the best burger in town”. So, we’ve decided to combine our strengths to give you even more of what you want. Each week, we’re pairing one of our specialty burgers with a hand-selected beer to match.
As your neighborhood sports bar and grill, we can offer:
• The friendliest, expert bartenders this side of the Mississippi!
• All the biggest telecast sporting events, on LARGE screens
• Tasty specials every day of the week!
When we say we’ll take care of you every night of the week, we aren’t exaggerating. We welcome back our regulars night after night, but we also welcome a new crowd of out-of-towners and holiday-makers just as often. Come back a few times and you’ll discovered the unique feel of each night of the week. Introducing our new schedule:
• Mondays are Miller Night
We play the biggest games and help you get over the Monday blues with ice cold Miller products on special. (We have to warn you: You may begin looking forward to Mondays.)
• Tuesdays are Sam Adams Night
Tuesdays bring out the beer drinker with a finer pallet. You guessed it, we’re putting Sam on Special.
• Wednesdays are Bud Night.
Enjoy ice cold classic American Bud!
• Fridays are Blues & Brews Night.
You’ve made it this far through the week. Celebrate with your favorite domestic or imported beer and unwind.
• Sundays are Cheap Beer Night!
The work week is coming again in the morning. What to do? Indulge in cheap beers! $2.50 drafts! If you’ve spent all your fun money on fancy brews or at the slots, let us bring you consolation. Drinks are cheap, cold and good.
Just because we’ve grown doesn’t mean that we’ve forgotten the menu that won us so many happy customers. We’ll still have the same, well-rounded menu, with everything from steaks to salads. Order our perfectly fried chicken wings or velvety spinach artichoke dip while you watch the game. Or if you’ve worked up an appetite, have a half rack or full rack of our wet, BBQ spiced or dry rub ribs. For steaks, choose from the 16 oz. rib eye, 8 oz. filet mignon or one of our two spectacular surf and turf platters.
Round things out with down-home favorites, like our mac & cheese with cracklin’ topping or our perfectly braised delta greens.
• Regularly voted the best local burger, ours comes hand-patted with a choice of cheeses and optional sautéed onions, mushrooms, jalapeño, bacon or even a fried egg.
• For local grub, don’t leave town before sampling our house-made chili topped with cheddar cheese and onion. (We also do mean pulled pork sliders, if we say so ourselves.)
• Specialty sandwiches include a Catfish Po Boy and a mouthwatering French Dip.
• Instead of common bar grub, order an order of southern fried green tomatoes will go perfect with your beer!
If you’ve simply stopped by to wet your whistle, rest assured: we’ve put the same care into our beverage menu.
• Imported and domestic bottled beers, plus light and local beers on tap
• Fine wines by the bottle or the glass
• Creative top-shelf cocktails, from “Lynchburg Lemonade” to “Pineapple Upside Down Cake”
• Plus, we stock all the finest brands, Bombay Sapphire® to Grey Goose®
Whatever brings you to us, we’re glad you’re here. Pull up a seat at the bar and join the fun, or make your way to a table to enjoy the sumptuous meals that have made us famous.